Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Book Survey

I am loving reading The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller, but I am especially loving the opportunity to pick other teachers' brains about what they think about the book.

I have used surveys in the past.  When I taught junior high, I had an interest survey which my students filled in and I used, but I mainly used it as a general get to know you activity.  Today I created a reading survey for my 3rd graders.  I will be anxious to see how they react to it.  I plan to display and model it on the SMARTBoard using my own reading preferences before they complete it themselves.  Hopefully, it will give me good insight to the readers in my room.  Use if you wish!
Click here to see the survey!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm not able to access the survey. Can you email it to me? lmtrav@hotmail.com THX!