Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beginning of the Year

So, I have been basically back to work for the last week and a half.  I have been providing technology training for teachers in my district in the mornings and then trying to get my mind wrapped around the new year in the afternoon.

I have prepared for the beginning of a new year for over 20 years, but it still excites and scares me!  I have so many ideas, and I enter my room, and just feel overwhelmed.   And, while blogging has provided me with great ideas and resources, I feel like I just can't get my head around them all.

Next week will be my final week of summer.  I will not be teaching classes, but I am sure I will be spending much of my time in my classroom.  There is  a lot to be done, but I won't find out my students name until the end of next week, and those kiddos will be in my room less than a week after I get their names!  So, I have a lot of planning and waiting, and then hurrying to get things done!

How are you feeling as you prepare for the new year? 

0 comments: