Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, September 24, 2011

ClassTools.net


I was reintroduced to this website, Classtools.net,  this week, and I can't wait to put it to use!  It has so many tools that a teacher can customize as well as templates that students can use to demonstrate their own learning!

A couple that really got my attention were LightsOut! and Twister.  LightsOut allows the teacher to have an image which he/she displays in only small sections as a light is shone on it.  Twister mimics aTwitter account--students speak in someone else's voice in 140 characters or less.  How cool when studying famous people from all walks of life. 

Besides the tools, the website also has demonstration videos and sample uses to help beginning users.  I think it will be a great hit with my students!  I hope it is a hit with you, too!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great site! I awarded you the Versatile Blogger AWard!


Pitner's Potpourri