Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sumdog.com...have you tried it yet?



Recently, Thoughts of A Third Grade Teacher had a post about a new website she had found, http://www.sumdog.com.  I went to this free site and was quite impressed.  It not only gives student fun practice with math concepts, but it also gives students feedback about their progress.  In addition, teachers can find out about student progress!  I love it and so do my students!

Teachers can set challenges for their students.  Students can play in real time with other students throughout the world or play against the computer.

As most of my students have internet access, I plan on giving a night on this as homework sometimes.  I'll be able to go online and check to be sure they actually practiced.

Best of all, did I say that it is FREE?!  Teachers can pay to get access to more detailed reports, but there is a lot of data one can access without an account.

Go check it out!

1 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I have checked out Sumdog and I love it! It is an awesome fact practicing website...God bless you!

Melly<><

Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

The Yellow Rocking Chair