Thanks to the Teacher's Chatterbox for this award. I am very flattered.
This is what the award is all about:
My top ten (in no particular order):
I am also pleased to receive the Versatile Blogger award from Pitner's Potpourri. Thank you so much! In addition, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself, and award the Versatile Blogger award to 15 other blogs. I will do the seven and make another post for the fifteen later.
1. I am the middle of seven children, and I am the stereotypical middle child. I love my brothers and sisters very much, and we have a lot of fun when we are together.
2. I used to be a volleyball coach! When I began teaching, I coached high school and junior high volleyball. I even coached through two of my four pregnancies! (Those two boys are very energetic, too!)
3. I have a hard time saying no. I like to be involved, and I spend a lot of my free time helping out at different places. I wish I were as thin as I am spread. :)
4. My husband is a former school administrator. Thankfully, he was never MY administrator. lol
5. I love history. I store silly facts in my brain that I really have little use for. I love going to historic places and visiting places where famous people have been or lived.
6. Abraham Lincoln is one of my favorites. Being from Illinois, that only makes sense! We have been to all of the historic sights that we can find that deal with Honest Abe. I got shivers when I climbed the stairs at his house in Springfield and thought my hand was touching the same handrail that his had touched!
7. I have four sons who help me to see four VERY DIFFERENT learning styles. It is hard to believe they all came from the same womb.