Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A SMART Freebie!

I know it seems like Valentine's Day is a month away, but this time of year seems to fly by for me, so I am posting a Valentine's Day freebie today.

The SMART document I am linking here, practices basic probability with students using candy hearts.  Kids use the hearts in the jar to determine the probability of drawing out certain sayings.  In order to check answers, students pull across the heart before the problem to the heart following the problem.

In order to use this freebie, you will have to have SMART Notebook on your computer.  I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Come by and check out my 500 follower giveaway :)

Have a great weekend!

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

SunnyDays said...

Super cute - thanks for sharing!

Denise
Sunny Days In Second Grade

Heather's Heart said...

This is great! Thank you for sharing! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart