1) What is your favourite book (or series) from childhood? I have quite a few favorites...I loved the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, but I can also remember summers when I challenged myself to read every Bobbsey Twin book and every Nancy Drew book.
2) What is your favourite book (or series) now? Harry Potter--still. The books boosted my love of story to a new level. As they have been released, I have devoured them, and then waited for them to come to life on the big screen. I have been a little sad about the upcoming release of the last movie, but now J.K. Rowling is offering Pottermore.....:)
3) What is your opinion of e-readers? While I don't feel like they will completely replace books soon, I know that they are the future. Students are very comfortable reading on them, they are convenient, and for me, they allow me to read books more quickly.
4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..." go to church, and then spend the day with my kids.
5) Describe yourself in 5 words! passionate, creative, loving, energetic, BLESSED
6) Hardcover or paperback? Why? I am happy to spend the extra money on a hardback book, if I know that I plan to keep and use it for a long time-- like book series my boys and I read or picture books I use in my class. Because I purchase so many books, I buy a lot of paperbacks because they are the cheapest.
7) Coffee or Tea? Coffee! Although, a goal for next year is to not drink coffee in the classroom when my students are there. I have gotten into the bad habit of doing that, and I want to stop. I guess that means I'll just have to get up a little earlier to fit in a couple of cups before my kids enter the classroom.