Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Seven Habits of Happy Kids


At my school, we are working to teach our students the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Many of us have read The Leader in Me by Stephen R. Covey, and we will be holding a book study this year over its concepts.

Part of the use of these ideas is to make kids familiar with the terminology. It did not take my students long to pick up on the terminology last year. This year, I made a pamphlet that I am going to give to parents at our Curriculum Night. The idea behind the pamphlet is for them to be familiar with the language of the habits so that they can work to use it more at home.

The document is made using Publisher. I am having trouble generating a preview in Google Docs, but when I downloaded it opened fine. I hope it works for those of you who are interested. Of course, you must have Publisher on your computer to open it. I left the bulk of the text, and I marked the parts that you would need to change with red font or X's.  Let me know if you have a better idea for a way for me to share. 

Click on the images below to link to the doc.  Because I don't think you will be able to get a preview, you will have to download it and then see what you think.


1 comments:

Lauren Deems said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing! :)