Pin It button on image hover

Friday, December 30, 2011

Wow! What a find! eduTecher.net

Edutecher is a great resource that I was led to through Twitter.  I have been slowly going through the many websites there and building "my backpack."

This site is a gold mine for teachers looking for ways to use technology in the classroom.  There is a large library of websites for teachers at all levels and in all content areas as well as videos to help guide a teacher in all things tech.

There isn't much more I can say because there is just SO MUCH to say about this resource.

As many of you know, I am part of a district initiative for 1 to 1 computers in the classroom.  The amount of things I have learned and tried so far this year is AMAZING!  I have a great group of kids this year, and they make it so much fun.  Needless to say, this means more work for me, but it is a challenge I enjoy.  I set my goal in this project to enable my students to be aware of the many tools available for them to provide digital output to demonstrate their learning.  Edutecher has resources that I can share with them, plus resources I can use myself which makes their learning more engaging.

I hope you find it as useful a resource as I have!

ocps002.jpg - Elementary school classroom with laptop computers set up.

1 comments:

4321Teach said...

I absolutely love this link! Thanks for sharing. I can tell I will be spending a lot of time searching the site!

EmilyK