Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A St. Patrick's Day Freebie

I created this attached SMART Notebook document to use in the weeks after testing and before we break for spring break.  I don't want to start a new unit, so we will keep busy with some review and extension ideas.  This does a little bit of both. 

I like to use algebra as an extension for my kids who have mastered the skill.  That way they are still working on the same things as the other kids, just in a different way.

This document requires SMART Notebook to open.  I hope you like it.  Leave me a comment if you download.  Thanks.  Luck of the Irish to you! 

1 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing ideas with me! I awarded you two awards on my blog. If you don't have them already, come and grab them!