Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Some of my Favorite Websites Linky Party



I couldn't help but join 3-6 Free Resources Linky Party on favorite websites.  I have so many that I could write about, but I decided to narrow it down to 3.  These are all ones that I have blogged about before, but they all merit a second mention.  If you would like to find more websites, please check out the rest of my blog posts tagged WEBSITES.  :)

1.  Kidblog:  Kidblog played a big part in strengthening our reading community last year.  It is easy to use for adults and children, is made for education, and is FREE!  Check it out!


2.  Sumdog:  I feel confident in saying that my students would recommend this as their favorite website of the year.  It allows them to practice math skills while playing games.  Data is available to the teacher for a fee, but if you log on as one of your students, you can see that student's individual data, too.  Again, it is FREE.


3.  Voki:  My kids love creating Vokis.  We used them as project options, embedded them into our blogs, and to introduce new subject matter.  Again, you can pay a fee for a class subscription, but I just had my students on my account.  Another FREE option.

Share your favorite websites by linking up to this party!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love kidblog. Someone at my school told me about it and "pushed" me to get going on it before school was out. I did:) I taught my students all about it in hopes of staying in touch and reading over the summer. I have had 3 of my students already post about their summer reading:))))

Happy me!!!!

4th Grade Frolics

Just Wild About Teaching said...

your page looks awesome...im your newest follower...drop by =)

Just Wild About Teaching

Site Rank said...

It's useful indeed!

website checker