I am joining in on this linky! If you would like to join, head on over!
While it seems like an easy one, it is kind of hard to narrow things down...but here it goes.
1. My SMARTBoard: I love this thing and all that it has brought to my classroom and student engagement. I also love the fun I have creating new things for it and teaching others all of its wonders!
2. Books: They totally make everything more fun! I love that there are so many good children's books out there. I love using them in the classroom. I love how kids react to good ones. I love finding the time to read as many as I can.
3. Laughter: An essential ingredient to a good classroom in my opinion, but also pretty important in everything. It makes everything better and helps us to remember to not take ourselves too seriously.
4. My pensieve: I use this to keep all of my CAFE anecdotal reading conference notes. I am working on making a digital version, but I still think I will have some important data for each kiddo in the pensieve.
5. My external hard drive: What would I do without this? EVERYTHING is on it, and I can take it with me so easily. It also helps so that I don't go over my district limit. :)
There are so many other things I could list.....I'm sure as I read other people's ideas that I'll say, "Oh yeah, that too!" What things couldn't you live without?