Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Do you Symbaloo?

I was introduced to Symbaloo this summer at a technology conference.  I have begun to use it as a place to store important resources that I want to use in my classroom.  It is a great site for me to use for myself, but even better for me to use to share resources with others!

Because I am still a beginner, I am sure to say that there is a lot more that it is capable of doing than I use it for right now.  I hope to be able to take the time to figure more out about it as the year goes.

I hope you get a chance to check it out, too.  I think you'll like it!



3 comments:

Shannon said...

This is way cool! I love anything visual. I use "igoogle" as my home page (not as visually attractive), but it does have places to have sticky notes to make lists, notes to self, etc. I am going to look further into symbaloo! Thanks!

Shannon
http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I symbaloo, too. Here's the link to mine. Though it's for middle school, a lot of the stuff is appropriate for all levels...
http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/bmswebtools